Coronavirus: Separated Families & Contact with Children in Care FAQs (UK)
This House of Commons Library briefing provides information in response to some key questions regarding the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on separated families, maintenance arrangements and access to children.
- Whether children can move between the homes of separated parents
- How parents should comply with court orders for contact
- The impact on child maintenance payments
- Visiting children in care homes and residential homes
- Alternative arrangements when child contact centres are closed
- … and sources of help and advice.
To download the briefing click here.